Unfortunately, many goalies fall by the wayside during their team practices as most of the coaching staff out there do not know much, if anything, about the goaltending position. This document was created to help create a starting point to bridging that gap and provide some pointers to hockey coaches on how they can support their goalies.
- Basic terminology and fundamentals of goaltending
- How to run a goalie friendly practice (this was run as a stand alone article that you can read here)
- Pre-game routines and warm ups
- Off-ice support for your goalies
- How to talk with your goalies
- How to handle two goalies on your team
Upon purchase, you will receive the pdf download!